Mobile Banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions as well as transfer funds between your accounts. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere!
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- You must first be enrolled in Internet Banking.
- After enrolling in Internet Banking, simply log in and click on the Other Services tab. Choose Mobile Banking and complete the requested information. When complete, you will receive a confirmation text message that you confirm by replying "Yes" to enroll.
How much does it cost?
- There is no charge for Mobile Banking.
How do I access Mobile Banking?
- Download the Yellowstone Bank application from the Apple App StoreSM or Android MarketTM.
Mobile Banking Security:
- Same high standards as our Internet Banking service.
- Requires a valid User ID and Password along with the same multi-factor identification process used in your Internet Banking authentication.
- Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology (SSL) to ensure your information is kept safe.
- View account balances on all accounts
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
- Call our automated Touch Tone Banking system or Customer Service
How do I use text messaging to access my account information?
- Help - Text "Help All" to 469228 for a list of commands.
- Balances - To see balances text "bal" to 469228.
- History - For history text "history", "tran" or "tran <ACCOUNT>" to 469228 (ACCOUNT is the nickname for the account that shows in the balances list)
- Transfers - For transfers text "TRANSFER <AMOUNT> from <ACCOUNT> to <ACCOUNT>" to 469228 (ACCOUNT is the nickname for the account that shows in the balances list)
If you have any questions about Mobile Banking or any of our other services please contact your local bank office.