Exciting new Mobile App for YB that now includes Bill Pay, Alerts and Mobile Deposit! Before using the App you must first login to Internet Banking at www.yellowstonebank.com. Your ID and Password for the Mobile App is the same as for Internet Banking.
Mobile Banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions as well as transfer funds between your accounts. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere!
How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- You must first be enrolled in Internet Banking.
How much does it cost?
- There is no charge for Mobile Banking. For Mobile Deposits, the account you select for the deposit will be charged $1.00 for each deposited item.
How do I access Mobile Banking?
- Download the Yellowstone Bank application from the Apple App StoreSM or Android MarketTM.
Mobile Banking Security:
- Same high standards as our Internet Banking service.
- Requires a valid User ID and Password along with the same multi-factor identification process used in your Internet Banking authentication.
- Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology (SSL) to ensure your information is kept safe.
- View account balances on all accounts
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View Internet Banking alerts
- Enrolled Bill Pay users can send payments to their payees
- Make Deposits to your account using your mobile device camera. ($1 fee for each deposited item)
- Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
- Call our automated Touch Tone Banking system or Customer Service
How do I use text messaging to access my account information?
- Help - Text "Help" to 89549 for a list of commands.
- Balances - To see balances text "bal" to 89549.
- History - For history text "hist" to 89549
If you have any questions about Mobile Banking or any of our other services please contact your local bank office.